As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson, you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems, and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support, and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working.
We coordinate in multi-functional development teams where continuous improvement, innovation, and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work.
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Be responsible for produce and document high-quality software products from inception to delivery.
- Perform requirement analysis, design, verification, demonstration, and maintenance of these products in a process-driven, team environment
- Ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability, and function usability
To be successful in the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or above majored in computer science, information technology, or related area.
- Excellent knowledge in JAVA/JEE
- Excellent knowledge in OOA/D and competence in UML and design patterns
- Excellent knowledge in SQL, relational database systems, and NoSQL database systems
- Knowledge in Micro-service, Container/Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge in HTML5/JS/CSS, which is preferred
- Knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, Struts, and JEE application Server, which is highly encouraged
- Abilities to be an excellent teammate and quick learner, passionate about software development technology
- Strong initiative and positive personal personality
- Good communication skills to work with a multi-functional team
- Good speaking and writing skills in English
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want, with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness are cornerstones for how we work and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state, and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || [[mfield2]]
Job details: Developer Job Stage 06