Job Purpose and Impact
The Key Account Executive II, with general supervision, will help build and maintain our customer relations with strategic accounts that typically involve an international partner or major global accounts. We seek a professional who will help identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business. In this role, you will contribute to assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services and solutions.
- With guidance, help identify, develop and close new sales.
- Support business growth by disseminating information that favorably promotes our organization and its products and services.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Coordinate market research, pricing and sales and merchandising activities.
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers’ senior management to understand and meet their needs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply