Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You work in partnership with customers to define and execute a winning growth strategy for both Mondelēz International and the customer.
How You Will Contribute
- Develop and drive broad customer relationships across all levels with a key focus on building relationships at an appropriate level within the customer.
- Execute the strategy for the customer
- Ensure the delivery of JCBP (Joint Customer Business Plan).
- Optimize the use of resources in order to obtain more profitability in the operations
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Customer-facing roles
- Growing revenue and market share
- Delivering results and problem solving
- Understanding multiple customers, go-to market strategies, structure and business practices
- Negotiating and influencing skills
No Relocation support available Business Unit Summary We’ve been bringing our products to Greater China for over 35 years, making, marketing and selling our mouth-watering, well-loved local and global brands such as Oreo, LU and Chips Ahoy! biscuits, Pacific wafers, Stride gumand Milka chocolate. Headquartered in Shanghai, our 4,000 employees proudly work in sales offices and in our Research & Development Technical Centre in Suzhou. We are also proud to be awarded China’s 2020 Top Employer certification.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type RegularAccount ManagementSales