Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You support key account teams on a wide variety of activities to meet our strategic growth plan.
How You Will Contribute
- Support Account Managers to ensure an effectively communicated, coordinated and focused sales effort against key commercial priorities
- Negotiate with applicable account representatives, to build and maintain favorable and effective relationships with customers
- Provide support for all activities necessary to managing the customer relationship effectively including trade funds, invoicing and claims queries, relevant sales promotions, merchandising, shelf management and national sales programs etc.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Delivering results and problem solving
- Negotiation and influencing
- Planning and execution
- Analytical ability
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
工作安排：负责华南CVS ，天福、见福、可多、today、 711和全家
No Relocation support available Business Unit Summary We’ve been bringing our products to Greater China for over 35 years, making, marketing and selling our mouth-watering, well-loved local and global brands such as Oreo, LU and Chips Ahoy! biscuits, Pacific wafers, Stride gumand Milka chocolate. Headquartered in Shanghai, our 4,000 employees proudly work in sales offices and in our Research & Development Technical Centre in Suzhou. We are also proud to be awarded China’s 2020 Top Employer certification.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type RegularAccount ManagementSales