Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You lead new business opportunities in right store opportunities in white space retail environments. You use your deep understanding of our categories and brands to sell to new customers and to expand current customers’ portfolios. In this role, you develop promotional pricing structures to fit with customer needs.
How You Will Contribute
- Responsible for developing and successfully implementing the commercial plan strengthen and expand Mondelēz International’s position with and assigned customer by preparing, negotiating and executing the business plans
- Responsible for the coordination between the customer and Mondelēz International internal functions
- Accountable for maintaining and developing strategic growth plans for customers with a focus on portfolio management, listings, distribution and effective promotion and visibility
- Build and develop strong category partnerships
- Manage pricing within the Gross to Net Framework, Assortment management, Forecast accuracy in conjunction with supply chain function
- Together with cross functional colleagues evaluate, plan & execute appropriate promotional and in store visibility
- Monitor, analyze and report on market developments and competitor developments
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Retail account management Demonstrating credibility with senior stakeholders
- Delivering superior results in different markets with varying degrees of maturity
- Category management
- Communicating effectively
- Maintaining and building effective relationships
- Presenting to all levels of an organization
- Budgeting and forecasting
No Relocation support available Business Unit Summary We’ve been bringing our products to Greater China for over 35 years, making, marketing and selling our mouth-watering, well-loved local and global brands such as Oreo, LU and Chips Ahoy! biscuits, Pacific wafers, Stride gumand Milka chocolate. Headquartered in Shanghai, our 4,000 employees proudly work in sales offices and in our Research & Development Technical Centre in Suzhou. We are also proud to be awarded China’s 2020 Top Employer certification.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type RegularAccount ManagementSales