Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
As part of our Learning and Development Design and Curriculum team, you’ll help lead the design process for all PwC traditional classroom and technology enabled learning solutions. You’ll be working with subject matter specialists, programme directors/managers and project teams to strategise effective ways to educate and train our people on industry related materials.
As a Learning Designer in the L&D team, you will play a key role to support the L&D leadership team in building our workforce of the future, and delivering initiatives to reimagine learning in anticipation of the changing needs of our business, from strategy through execution.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Design and develop project or curricula to ensure it meets the learning needs of the practice.
- Identify course objectives and high-level design documents with sponsors to ensure expectations are met
- Responsible for the effectiveness and quality of projects or curriculum and programs sponsored by the key stakeholders.
- Ensure most effective design technique and delivery medium are employed
- Respond to key stakeholder concerns and interest as needed
- Planning, monitoring, and controlling costs related to the project or curriculum
- conduct research and provide insights into the latest L&D trends in the market which can be considered for adoption in the local environment
- contribute, collaborate and support the initiation and implementation of innovation learning solutions
- contribute to the development of the L&D team on fit-for-future capabilities
- contribute and support the implementation of L&D strategic projects which covers a diversity of programmes
The candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Extensive project management experience
- Build good working relationship with People Organisation colleagues; as well as key stakeholders
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both English and Chinese
- Able to work well both independently and within a team of different competencies
- Be technologically capable and curious to explore new ways of working
- Be flexible in response to ad hoc changes in responsibilities
- Have solid working experience in training design, development and delivery (minimum 3 years)
- Have in-depth knowledge and working experience in the Tax field in Hong Kong and mainland China is an advantage
In addition, the candidate should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards
- Open minded, agile with change and practical
- Committed to self develop and coaching of others for growth
- Communicates with impact and empathy
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate
- Lead and contribute to team success
- Is passionate about client service
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date