- Handling legal documents and transactions in relation to M&A (including domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, strategic alliances and corporate restructurings)
- Advise clients (including listed and private companies, private equity and venture capital investors and investment managers) on matters in relation to M&A transactions
- Negotiate and draft various commercial documents in both English and Chinese, including joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements and business transfer agreements as well as provide assistance in matters of corporate and commercial law.
- Qualified in Hong Kong
- 2 to 5 post qualification with relevant experience gained in well regarded law firms
- Experience in M&A transactions for private companies
- Strong interpersonal skills, commercial acumen and client management skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Chinese language skills (written and spoken) preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.
At Mayer Brown, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. Attractive salary, fringe benefits and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidates.
Personal Data Privacy Information
* Mayer Brown is a global services provider comprising associated legal practices that are separate entities, including Mayer Brown LLP (Illinois, USA), Mayer Brown International LLP (England), Mayer Brown (a Hong Kong partnership) and Tauil & Chequer Advogados (a Brazilian law partnership) (collectively the “Mayer Brown Practices”) and non-legal service providers, which provide consultancy services (the “Mayer Brown Consultancies”). The Mayer Brown Practices and Mayer Brown Consultancies are established in various jurisdictions and may be a legal person or a partnership. Details of the individual Mayer Brown Practices and Mayer Brown Consultancies can be found in the Legal Notices section of our website.