Manage the activity of the controlling department in order to improve the performance, the efficiency and the profitability of the company and suit the local laws and Group Valeo standards (especially MAF, IC2)
▪ Alert immediately the Financial Controller in case of any important risk for the company and / or for its employees
▪ Is the contact for PL or RO, completing the tasks in order to manage correct operation of GPS module.
▪ Supervise the preparation of elements for reportings, budget, the MTP and back on track plan, provide analysis of monthly results to the management by monitoring the financial performance, and KPI (Overdues Ext. and Int, Internal Control)
▪ Ensure accuracy of management control and costing information in the ERP system of the site
▪ Ensure reliability of site gross margin and site below gross margin expenses during closing process
▪ Promote, explain, control Internal Control framework within his/her perimeter. Monitor and drive Internal Control improvement plans to mitigate risks
▪ Proposes solutions for the litigations between sites, product lines, product groups (transfer price, R&D recharges…)
▪ Achieves on-site management control reviews
▪ Review and pre-validate IAR /CAA (respect of appropriate work flow)
▪ Coordinate the analysis on Transfer price regulation
▪ Improve constantly the knowledge of the IS module – Comp@ss day, Comp@ss Academy, GPS for his/her team
▪ Approve E-proc requests
▪ Contribute to Group Ethics & Compliance program by applying and respecting code of Ethics and Valeo’s policies.
People management: Supports in the training and career development of controlling people. Creates a proactive team within his/her perimeter and help identifying high potentials.
Education: Business school (Ecole de Commerce, MBA…) with a major in Finance, Audit or Management Control; Finance or Management Degree.
Previous successful experience in audit / controlling with people management, completed by an operational experience in Finance
The position requires having a good experience in finance & audit in order to be able to take responsibility and manage the different topics.
Language: Good command of English
Other Needed Skills
15L Switches & Smart Controls
17/09/2021, 8:32:58 AM