- Prepares the elements for the reporting, the budget, the business plan and the forecasts.
- Follows and analyses the actual situation vs forecast and vs budget on the daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate costing information in the ERP system of the site.
- Ensure reliability of site gross margin and site below gross margin expenses during closing process
- Contact with intercompany partners to manage the correct transfer price.
- Constant improvements of her/his knowledge of the IS module – Comp@ss day, Comp@ss Academy.
- Participation and control of CAAs & Financial updates of P1 Projects
- Must alert immediately the Financial Controller in case of any important risk for the company and / or for its employees.
- Contact with Product Lines or Regional Operations, completing the tasks in order to manage correct operation of GPS module.
- Participate in Purchase request validation process.
Profile – Skills
(education ; work experience ; languages):
Education: Business school (Ecole de Commerce, MBA…) with a major in Finance, Audit or Management Control; Finance or Management Degree.
3 years working experience –preferably in international, manufacturing company – is required. Experience within Valeo is advantage
Good command of English
Other Needed Skills
High level of Excel knowledge is a must, knowledge of SAP CO/FI modules is an advantage
15L Switches & Smart Controls
31/08/2021, 2:43:13 AM