Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts. We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems. A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About The Business
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value.
Restructuring Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
Capital Market Advisory provides financial advisory services specifically for public and private corporations through advising transactions ranging from mergers and acquisitions (M&As), special situation M&As, takeovers, restructuring, fundraising to divestments.
Work you’ll do
- Perform financial modeling, market research and business/ financial analysis, review relevant transaction documents and prepare analytical reports/ presentation materials in relation to the corporate finance/ M&A activities
- Collect and analyze complex data sets to extract insights and formulate solutions
- Advise on deal structures, commercial/ financial indications and, if applicable, compliance with the Listing Rules/ Takeovers Code
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and professional parties throughout the transaction
- Plan and execute engagements to deliver excellent client experience
- Build internal and external network for business development
A fit for the role? Let’s talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Over 5 years of relevant working experience with solid exposure in corporate finance/ M&A/ investment banking/ restructuring advisory practice
- CPA/CFA qualification or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Listing Rules and Takeovers Code
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Track record of working efficiently with team members across multiple functions and regions
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Why Deloitte China?
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.