Leads all programs assigned to a Program Manager (or customer(s)) lead to meet customer requirements and business commitments
– Develops, facilitates the implementation and maintains schedules, program deliverables and program status including status of key health milestones and KPIs on a timely basis.
– Facilitates effective PMT meetings on the appropriate cadence, driving proactive issue resolution. These meeting should set up the team members for success.
· Ensure via regular and effective communication with Platform Manager consistent understanding and executing of the PMR process
· Acts as the objective management voice in the project team
· Drive adherence and support continuous improvement to PMR process to deliver increase quality and cost performance
· Drive Program budgets adherence for all in PMR mentioned resources and tasks
· Ensure quarterly reviews of CAR to accurately represent the project status and escalate to Platform Manager with options if misalignment to desired metrics is evident
· Responsible for all documentation residing in PLM, reflect actual working practice for programs/ customers which are assigned to them or their team members
· Ensure via regular and effective communication, with all supporting functional teams, a clear and concise understanding of all requirements and status of changes to program or customer development timeline
· Supports continuous evaluation of program risks by tracking and driving the appropriate implemented risk mitigation
– Ensure knowledge about and compliance with Customer Specific Requirements throughout your team
– Drives a learning environments across program team through active listening and coaching.
– Responsible for create a positive, proactive environment which focuses on “making people successful” and “doing what we say”
– Responsible for new quotation support (mountain chart) in accordance to PMR for programs in your responsibility
– Ensure PM metrics are adhered to, escalate with options and lead team to drive full root cause analysis to any deviations to plan
– Ensure self-development plans, holiday schedule coverage and all project tracking KPI’s are adhered to i.e. booking of hours to appropriate projects and meet target percentage of booking
– Become the key contact for programs/customers you are responsible for
– Unless otherwise agreed to by platform manager and finance a minimum of 80% of hours are to be spent on project work
– Support Platform Manager as delegate when requested
。 Ensure relationships with customers and team members are strong