Manager/Senior Manager, FMCG Client Engagement
BOUT THIS JOB
Retail Measurement Services is a syndicated service to track the movement of consumer goods from manufacturer to the consumer through the retail trade, in which clients would be able to track sales, distribution and marketing factors for markets and brands over time. This role is to lead Client Engagement and One NielsenIQ Business growth independently; Coach and develop team.
- Meet NielsenIQ Revenue OP, and independently manage pipeline and revenue conversion;
- Based on iconic Retail Tracking Service, able to initiate and confirm new projects by collaborating with cross practice teams to provide One NielsenIQ solutions to client business issues, develop strategic initiatives for each client.
- Independently manage key clients including contract renewals, wins concessions in Negotiations and deliver sales pitch and presentation independently
- Oversee the management of assigned research projects including proposal preparation, pitching and delivery of final results.
- Maintain and Develop client relationship for both local and MNC clients, providing insightful & actionable business advice according to clients’ business issues.
- Build client relationship and rapport with local decision makers, ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Develop business opportunities and manage JBP & account plan for clients.
- Able to present publicly for client webinar, forum or industry summit
Data Insights And Analytics
- Providing FMCG industrial insights and sales-oriented data analysis based on client’s business questions, including but not limited to industry and category trends, competition landscape, execution optimization, etc.
- Strategic thinking to improve the quality of ideas by skillfully analyzing, assessing, and reconstructing ideas and identifying problems and issues.
a Little Bit About You
As a Client Engagement role, you will empower and enable the team to collaborate successfully with Practices, work with internally client delivery team and external clients to grow business. Challenges self and team to build high-performing teams and imports/exports talent considering the best interests of the business and the development goals of individuals. Uses coaching, mentoring and sponsorship to drive associate career growth.
- Over 6 years research or marketing experience in leading Market Research/FMCG/Retailing companies
- A consultant mindset in problem diagnosis and actionable solution proposed based on data and data analysis
- Strong commercial sense with in-depth understanding of trade marketing strategy
- Good logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good presentation skill
- Fluent English level in both oral and written
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary Nielsen data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge.We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.