Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
- Handle TCS (Tax Controversy Service) forex related projects, e.g. capital reduction, A share disposal proceeds remittance, NPL remittance, cash pooling, other forex beyond-tax products, etc.
- Work as part of a team by conducting research relating China forex; performing deep analysis on specific cases; handling correspondence with clients and forex authorities
- Build up and maintain relationships with forex authorities at various levels
- Supervising a team of staff to provide PRC forex consulting services to clients
- A Bachelor degree holder or above
- Qualified member of a professional accounting body and/or tax body is preferred
- 5 years or above relevant experience in forex compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English;
- Sound project management skill with strong business sense;
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills; and
- Proactive and enthusiastic
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date