The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Description & Requirements
- Implement marketing plans in each category in HK &TW with Brand Manager.
- Execute marketing activities and evaluate campaign performance.
Product and Portfolio Management
- Responsible to bring NPDs into local market and keep close monitoring of product update.
- Develop sales toolkit for internal usage.
- Food Service Cheese NPDs development during FS transition
Data Analysis and Budget Monitoring
- Track- review- analyze sales topline performance using marketing intelligence- e.g. Nielsen or any 3rd party databases
- Monitor quarterly PAFs creation and bills settling for total brand team
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Sales Team/ Trade Marketing/ Logistic Team/ DKSH) to execute smooth product and campaign launch.
- Product quality issue handling
- Product complaints management
- Ad-hoc support during FS transition based on capacity i.e. Documents Request in workflow
- A degree in business-related fields over. Relevant experience in FMCG marketing is a plus.
- Strong commercial business acumen.
- A customer-oriented mindset and good understanding in Hong Kong local market.
- Dynamic- good interpersonal and people management skills as well as excellent business presentation skills.
- Passionate- positive and enthusiastic mindset