Dow Industrial Solutions has a Marketing Manager role open now, covering the market of Coatings, Inks and Adhesives (CIA) in Asia Pacific, be responsible for the development of APAC regional Market Strategy (3-5 years) and Marketing implementation plans (1-3 years) with the strong mindset of sustainability and digital commerce approach.
- Drive sub-regional implementation and achieve growth target by leading cross functional Market Management Team (MMT) through collaboration and prioritization with proper sales and technical resource allocation. Also lead MMT to periodically review CRM opportunities that generate future growth.
- Leverage marketing excellence to provide market insight and identify new opportunities, including the addressable market size, value chain analysis, competitive intelligence, customer dynamics, share gain initiatives, market segmentation, market assessment, etc.
- Co-own the innovation pipeline development with regional Application Technical Leader (ATL). Lead innovation and business model funnel assessment to ensure alignment to long term market strategy and growth expectations.
- Responsible for the Stage gate review initiative and PDTrak update for a specific innovation project in the pipeline. Execution of new product launch plan with supporting materials and training for sales.
- Drive prioritization and implementation of marketing communications plan with Business Communications. Fully utilize digital marcom tools to generate Leads and qualify into Opportunities.
- Participant global CIA MMT to shape global strategy and contribute innovation pipeline.
- Work with product management (PM) in the assets plan to support future growth including local assets investment by providing growth plan to fully utilize new assets in place.
- Market/Technology insight: Good understanding on market and technology trend on CIA segments, and understand the key drivers and unmet needs behind.
- Communication: Be able to communicate and influence multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Innovation: Be able to identify innovation opportunities with differentiated products or business model
- Business/Financial Acumen: Is proficient in analyzing financial documents and understands how they are impacted by marketing decisions. Can comfortably analyze and act on all data (marketing and financial) to determine best business segments to pursue to maximize profit levels. Drive implementation of price positioning and value, especially for new products or differentiated products. Deals effectively with key external factors (e.g. regulatory, legal) that impact growth.
- Leadership: Defines ideas, projects, products, plans and puts together convincing business cases, manages projects and stakeholders effectively to achieve defined goals. Act as the go-to person and trusted resource, escalates issues appropriately, effective communication to the working team.
- >3:5 years sales, marketing, technical roles
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience in chemical engineering industry, application/material science preferred.
- Coatings, Inks and Adhesives related industry experience preferred.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com .