- Describe the principal mission of the position
- Lead team of customer service contact
- Lead team to co-ordinate and manage the plant (Sales, Inventory and Operations planning) monthly process, and the plant MPS (Master production Scheduling) weekly process.
- Lead team to ensure MPS is realistic and consistent with customers’ orders, plant objectives and capacities.
- Lead team to manage the load of the plant and propose resource allocations regarding customer demands.
- Co-ordinate and manage the plant and MPS process:
- Lead the plant monthly meeting and the weekly MPS meeting.
- Manage, define and review the master production schedules for all end items to reach plant objectives (Delivery performance and inventory level required).
- Lead MPS and process at plant level by consolidating data from different departments and identify internal and external bottlenecks.
- Improve constantly the MPS processes.
- Ensure the respect of and MPS procedures and maintain them at the best level.
- Ensure MPS is realistic and consistent with customers’ orders, plant objectives and capacities:
- Ensure the feasibility of plant MPS regarding actual and external capacities.
- Ensure the plant resource plan is consistent with the MPS modify APU’s MPS if necessary.
- Ensure the plant industrial objectives by optimizing resources and inventory level.
- Measure the daily production achievement vs the MPS for each product family and the demand plan accuracy
- Propose action plan to improve the MPS service rate level
- Manage the load of the plant and propose resource allocations regarding customer demands:
- Manage bottlenecks issues by co-coordinating actions with customers and critical resources (suppliers, production).
Education: Engineering school or equivalent, added by the Basics of SCM from APICS certification
- 5-8 years experience in production planning is preferable
- Good communication skill
- Can work under pressure
Language: Good command of English
Other needed skills: Good excel skill, SAP
15L Switches & Smart Controls
05/08/2021, 1:48:59 AM