ASM Pacific Technology Limited (“ASMPT”) (HKG: 0522), as a global technology and market leader, develops and provides leading edge solutions and materials for semiconductor assembly and packaging industries, as well as surface mount technology solutions in a wide range of end-user markets including electronics, mobile communications, automotive, industrial, LED and solar energy. We consistently invest in R&D to provide customers with innovative and cost-efficient solutions that help them achieve higher productivity, greater reliability and enhanced quality. Over the past 40 years, through the dedicated efforts of our high caliber teams, we have successfully established an international marketing network and manufacturing operations in Hong Kong, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore and China (Shenzhen and Huizhou).
Join us if you share our vision ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD and core values POWER:
- Passion to be the #1 “Go to Partner”
- Ownership of actions and behaviors
- Win with our customers
- Excellence in all that we do
- Respect for one and all
For more information on ASM and its products and services, please visit www.asmpacific.com
- Research and develop materials for semiconductor equipment and process development, including design, materials fabrication and characterization, result analysis, testing, modification and optimization, and product evaluation
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure quality and provide technical advices about the suitability of materials
- Monitor and assess the performance of materials
- Determine causes of product failure and develop ways of overcoming such failure
- Evaluate economic and technical factors concerning the design objectives of products and processes
- Master’s degree or higher in Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Knowledge in semiconductor processes (such as crystal growth, substrate processing and/or semiconductor manufacturing)
- Working experience in machine design (or mechanical design) with CAE analysis, or in materials fabrication or characterization is a plus
- Expertise in mechanics or physics is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.