About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
- Execute company’s target and goals, and complete works in target hospitals in own territory.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers, colleagues and HCPs as appropriate.
- Fully cooperate with other team members (the sales manager, marketing manager, sales coordinator, medical affairs team) to improve working efficiency and implement promotional campaigns and activities.
- Collect and analyze market information and knowledge to ensure accuracy of management team’s decision.
- Any assignments from supervisors
- Conduct business activities by abide the code of business conducts
- A Bachelor’s degree in science or medical-related
- 3- 5 years of Pharmaceutical sales/marketing experience, aesthetic market will be preferred
- RDPAC holder
- Good communication and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with many diverse customers
- Willing to take challenges under pressure
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.