- Efficiently communicate with hospital oncologists on scientific principles and clinical utilities of ILMN NGS oncology products, and in particular, provide appropriate interpretation and explanation of clinical significance of genetic variants detected by TSO CGP panel.
- Establish, maintain and timely update the knowledgebase of clinical evidence for TSO CGP (and other oncology products), and proactively deliver the evidence to hospital customers.
- Identify, develop and maintain professional relationships with clinical leaders & researchers to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on all Illumina products.
- Support research initiatives as requested by different functions. Serve as internal medical and scientific resource to planning for and developing communications and other materials on product information.
- Consistent with regulatory guidelines, ensure medical accuracy and balance of information to be disseminated.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Medical or Master/Ph.D. degree in clinical oncology, molecular biology or genetics.
- Experience in tumor NGS test and variant interpretation is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable pharmaceutical industry legal and regulatory guidelines
- Strong presentation, teaching, interpersonal, organizational, leadership and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- 就Illumina NGS 肿瘤学产品的科学原理和临床效用与医院肿瘤学家进行有效沟通，尤其是对TSO CGP panel 检测到的遗传变异的临床意义提供解释。
- 建立、维护并及时更新TSO CGP（和其他肿瘤学产品）的临床证据知识库，并主动向医院客户提供证据。
- 确定、发展并保持与临床领导和研究人员的专业关系，以确保获取有关所有 Illumina 产品的最新医学和科学信息。
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.