About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
- Sales Training Program Delivery
- Act as business partner to support regional sales force. Communicate and cooperate with sales and local marketing team to find training needs and follow up training effects.
- Roll out staged MA/EC training program according to annual operation plan.
- Use a variety of learning techniques and effective presentation skills to ensure training practical, basing on good facilitate skill and MA/EC product and marketing knowledge.
- Develop and implement useful tools and techniques to follow-up behavior change and competency level after the training program delivery to ensure the practical of programs.
- Ensure the finance budget keep in control
- Program Planning, Development and Coordination
- Identify the training needs, proactively develop and implement sales training plans to enable the sales force have the opportunity to develop and achieve their potential in line with the future needs of the business
- Design and develop sales training programs through using with internal and external training resource. Responsible for compiling the FG of his project and teach back to team, ensure the stability and high quality of the program.
- Conduct field visit to monitor the feedback of training program and continually improve the program to ensure the practical ,clarity, appropriateness, and consistency of training programs.
- Develop and compile sales training manuals and other training materials if necessary
- Organize timetable and attendance if needed
- Continuously Learning and Development
- Participate TTT course related to training.
- Proactively seek feedback from peers and other department colleagues to identify up to date & relevant training-related competencies
- Administration and reporting
- Supervision training and development logistics of the project he responsible for
- Prepare monthly reports on training and development activities
- Record training and development activities
Education and Experience
Bachelor degree or above on medicine or healthcare related, preferred have experience in MA/EC
Must have pharmaceutical sales experience, DSM experience is highly preferred, but not essential
Training experience with top 10 pharmaceutical company would be highly preferred, but not essential
Essential Skills And Abilities
Excellent facilitate skill with enthusiasm in training
Good teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
Good English both in oral and writing
Good computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Be willing to have a travel (Above 30% travel frequency)
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.