Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
About The Role
The molding equipment Engineer holds a key role within Nexperia’s to provide technical support and lead technicians to solve the problem of the production equipment. And directly contributes to our ability to monitor and improve yield.
What You Will Do
- Response for molding equipment evaluation & ordering and setup & buyoff /release
- Take charge the mold tools assembly/disassembly and adjustment. Key tooling parts maintenance & optimization and store build, lifetime time sustaining.
- Support TID for new productor Q-lot evaluation and equipment parameter study & adjustment and optimization
- Build the new productor technological process and each module’s key specification and running parameters with related dept and TID
- Build the new mold equipment EFME and regular PM schedule. And can as a trainer to training the MFG &EM guys with qualification certification
- New equipment spare parts store build and MRP maintenance, and cost down
- Production key issue follow up and solving, KPI setting and towards the goal
- Technical supporting to production team and equipment upgrading and optimization from HW and SW to improve the production OEE and Yield
- Monitoring and auditing production and EM team activities implement and data collet & analysis. Document standardization
What You Will Need
- Bachelor degree or above in manufacturing engineering, mechanical or automation engineering
- 5 years or above working experience in semiconductor or related electronics industry, familiar with Mold equipment, TOWA/ASM Idea Mold is preferred
- At least 2 years experience in SIP product, with the trouble shooting ability in SIP molding
- With the strongly experience for new equipment and new project introducing , have the project management knowledge.
- Good communication skills and confidence to talk with overseas sites and suppliers, good team work
- Known the OEE /EFMEA /SPC etc quality engineering tools and E-drawing such as CAD
- Good computer skills, such as word,excel,PPT, etc.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.