BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and establish and maintain scientific relationships with KOLs; connecting KOLs in academic and community centers.
- Act as primary liaison to investigators interested in developing and performing investigator initiated research
- Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with regional and national medical communication plans
- Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community, and healthcare provider setting in both group and one-on-one situations
- Provide medical support to cross functions
- Provide support to clinical development trials from medical affairs perspective
- Provide timely feedback/information on emerging clinical/scientific teams and opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Develop and present internal therapeutic area training modules. Provide congress updates and act as a point of medical/ scientific expertise internally for ad-hoc as well as structured training requests.
- Responds to Health Care Providers requests for clinical / scientific information
- Works in a compliant manner and contributes to the culture of the wider team in up-skilling compliance skills
Additional Job Description
- Ability to synthesize recent scientific information, analyze them within strategic and regulatory settings.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in networks including with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to partner and maintain relationships within the medical community
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English is required
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Strong project and process building and management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize.
- Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally.
- Values consistent with BeiGene values
Follow Us on MoSeeker !