BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
- Responsible for preparing the WI, SOP and PQ files of related upstream equipment.
- Responsible for the validation of related upstream equipment，including IQ，OQ and PQ .
- Perform upstream process operation according to process description.
- Closely communicate and cooperate internally with purification and formulation teams and externally with PD and DS to ensure Regional and Functional Teamwork.
- Take part in upstream process technology transfer of internally or externally authorized projects from late clinical stage to commercial production. Activities include planning, raw materials and equipment ordering, formulation of upstream downsizing and scale-up strategy, writing of documents.
- Prepare relevant documents for technology transfer projects.
- Any other assignment as is determined by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, etc.
- Familiar with upstream culture techniques and scale up of Mab, including cell thaw, cell expansion, culture and harvest, and can skillfully operate relevant bioreactors.
- Good communication and the ability to address and investigate problems.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in Bio-pharmaceutical industry. 医药行业 5 年以上生物制药经验
- Good English and computer skills. 英语水平良好，会熟练使用电脑
Follow Us on MoSeeker !