BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
- Complete all training and on-boarding work required by the company.
- Obtain access to work needed tools such as Veeva, SAP, Docusign, Workday, Zoom and LMS, etc.
- Veeva, SAP, Docusign, Workday, Zoom和LMS等的操作权限。
- Be familiar with MSAT team members, department structure and roles, lab procedures, and document system. Be familiar with colleagues from departments such as DS, QA, QC, CMC.
- MSAT团队成员，部门结构和角色，实验流程和文档体系。熟悉DS, QA, QC, CMC等部门同事。
- Assist MFG batch runs, ensure all defined downstream samples are taken.
- Perform MBR review for WCB3 batch, complete PM, assist deviation discussions, and be able to set up zoom meetings.
- Assist in pilot run preparation for manufacturing and other projects as instructed by the MSAT downstream team.
完成上级安排的其他工作。 Any other assignment as is determined by supervisor.
- BS/MS/PhD of Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
- More than 6 years’ experience in Bio-pharmaceutical industry including more than 5 years’ GMP experience.
- Experience in purification production ranging from pilot scale to production scale.
- Familiar with downstream purification technology, including depth filtration, chromatography, virus filtration and ultrafiltration technology.
- Familiar with the regulations and guidelines of NMPA and ICH.
- Good teamwork spirit, good interpersonal skills, and team management ability.
Follow Us on MoSeeker !