Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
What you will do
- Consult and ensure network availability on entire Dongguan campus
- Switching, firewalling wireless, routing
- Move, add, change, delete devices as needed
- Design and re-architect extensions and lifetime renewals
- Align and strongly work with the global connectivity team
- Willingness to work in a globally organized team
- Leverage global shared services on site per Nexperia standards
- Support of Nexperia sales offices throughout China
- Ensure that IT Services are delivered effectively to customers
- Good experience with Cisco components
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
What you will need
- 5+ years working in Cisco support
- Knowledge of Cisco switching, routing, firewall and wireless products
- Understanding of network related services such as IP address management, DNS, DHCP, NTP
- Team player, autonomous and a problem solver
- Flexible, proactive and you have a hands-on approach
- Ability to handle an occasionally very demanding work environment
- Well- organized, have good time management skills and be able to learn in a dynamic environment quickly.
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Strong communication skills .
- Willingness to travel (China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines)
- Good command of English is mandatory ( CEFR B1 level minimum)
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.