As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Be responsible for ensuring product quality, securing test method and test environment to fulfil all the assigned test activities within approved cost, time and quality frame.
- Be responsible to produce and document high quality software products from inception to delivery, including Requirement clarification
- Setup the test environment and execute function test, performance test and automation test.
- Design/define test cases to ensure test coverage
- Test case execution, issue TR (trouble report) or CR (change request) and complete test report
- Participate in all function test and automation test activities
- Analyze test results and trouble-shooting
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area
- Good knowledge in UNIX/Linux, and competent in script programming, such as SHELL, Perl or Python, etc.
- Familiar with test automation practices, tools and framework
- Solid understanding and hands-on knowledge of network protocols including IP, TCP, HTTP, etc.
- Familiar with database configuration and database skill
- Experienced in Virtualization/networking knowledge
- Knowledge of software testing, including test process and test methodologies, e.g. Agile Testing
- Coding experiences in C/C++, Java , Java EE will be advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A good team player with strong willingness to support team members
- Good at written English and can use English for non-complex tech. discussion.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || [[mfield2]]