Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
This role would focus on establishing the Clorox business collaboration with top O2O platforms (ex: Fresh, hema 盒馬, 京东到家，美团，饿了么，淘鲜达，多点 etc) , and also be responsible for designing and delivering the related Sales and Marketing campaigns & activities to drive business sustainable growth.
- Propose Clorox O2O RTM strategy and drive alignment with internal key stakeholders
- Take in charge of the O2O channel to deliver target GMV and NCS as well as new user expansion throughout platform activations, customized campaign etc.
- Identify and build JBP partnership with key platform & customers according to the company priority
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales team to prepare and drive effective new launch/promotion to enhance brand awareness/preference and deliver business results with expected ROI improvement
- Own customized campaign projects design and delivery, including cross function communication, project implementation and evaluation
- Keep exploring the industry O2O best practice and be able to propose up for adoption in Clorox
Key Skills, Abilities, Experience And Education Required
- 2+ years-experience in new retailing, having specific O2O assignment as plus;
- Strong experience of turning consumer and shopper insights into action to driving business growth, as well as consumer engagement/small format store owner engagement/CRM, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to build trust and strong cross function relationship across an organization to achieve project goals;
- Thrive in a fast changing/learning organization with fast-paced growth.
- Fluent in Chinese and good in English
- Degree holder
More About Sales
Our high-performance team is responsible for the merchandising, assortment, pricing and shelving of our products. We use our extensive understanding of consumers, product categories and markets to help grow our retail customers’ businesses, drive profits and increase our consumer base.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
- Poett® home care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Brita® water-filtration products; Burt’s Bees® natural personal care products
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company’s sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Clorox China was founded in 1993 and is located at the heart of Guangzhou. It is a team of 200 employees with a Glad® production plant in Conghua. Our iconic brands in China are Glad®, Clorox® and Burt’s Bees® that you can find at retail chain stores, supermarket and eCommerce platforms.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.