- The Senior Application Analyst is responsible for the support of Oracle E-Business Suite including modules such as Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, Shop Floor Management . The successful candidate will work closely with other Business Systems Analysts, Developers, and Database Administrators on various Oracle Application support efforts, enhancements, projects implementation and will represent the functional needs of all end users.
- Job Description
- – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide user daily support for Oracle modules in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Provide end-user training to assist and enhance user Oracle system experience.
- Write and maintain functionality documentation to describe requirements, logic, testing, changes, and corrections
- Good business knowledge and ability to analyze and understand Oracle EBS problems and implement appropriate solutions
- Support ongoing enhancement and project implementation of the Oracle EBS
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
- English CET4 or above,Fluent in spoken, written and reading in English
- WORKING EXPERIENCE & SOFT SKILLS
- Good knowledge of Oracle Manufacturing and Distribution modules
- Over 3 years system analysis and support experience in Oracle EBS
- Prior knowledge and support experience in INV, PO, OM, WIP, BOM and ASCP
- Project implementation experience in Oracle EBS
- Understanding /have experience in Oracle PL/SQL and Developer Builder Skills is better
- Ability to work well within a global organization and have good communication and interpersonal skills.