- Ensure Project performance objectives (Quality, Cost, Profitability, Delivery and Timing) in the management of Projects. Ensure Project or System coordination to achieve all projects launch(es) in compliance with Valeo and Customer expectations.
- Manage operationally and functionally the Projects he/she is assigned to
- Manage OEM/OES Projects (Component, System with known technology components, …)
- Is responsible for the achievement of the Project KPI in terms of profitability (both product/development vs Development Activity Payback and Extended Margin), Quality and Production Preparation
- Check and validate Project Team Members activities and propose timing scenario to achieve milestones
- Could conduct concept competitions to obtain customer orders (prefer: on case by case…)
- Secure Project resources and control them
- Manage communication with Customers on Project development progress
- Promote Valeo Values, Culture and Standards (Product, Methodology, Tools) within the Project Team
- Bachelor degree, Engineering or related major is preferred.
- 5 years or above project management experience, with the knowledge of Product Group (product/process standards)
- Financial skills on Development costs, Product costs and Manufacturing costs
- Good interpersonal skills to manage functional organization
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Willing to take challenge and can work under pressure.
Program – Project Management
41L Lighting Systems Special Prod
01/02/2021, 2:52:54 AM