Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
About The Role
This position will be part of the Package Technology and Roadmap team.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to define and review design specification for new package development.
- Responsible to review process integration for entire assembly process to ensure specification of final package meets product requirement.
- Responsible to ensure technical communication and information flow within the project team and guiding technical discussions.
- Responsible to align with all experts to guarantee consistent architectural concepts.
- Responsible to align with market and industrial needs, modularity and efficient architectures.
- Responsible to lead and drive complex technical discussions internal and external.
What You Will Need
- Degree Bachelor/Master/PhD in Mechanical Engineering/Material Sciences related or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 year experience in R&D environment especially in Semiconductor Process engineering/Design/Development.
- Knowledge of WLCSP/Embedded packages/SIP packages technologies.
- Strong knowledge in FMEA, SPC, DoE & troubleshooting skills/toolsets.
- AutoCAD skills is an added advantage.
- The incumbent is also expected to have comprehensive knowledge process and equipment technologies related to semiconductor packaging.
- Able to actively build up and broaden own competencies and contacts, share into the organization.
- Keeping up to date with state of the art packaging, material and process developments.
- Ability to coach others.
About The Team
When you join our company, you join our team. TeamNexperia, an 11,000+ strong international network that both supports and challenges you to grow. We listen to each other and work together with enthusiasm, energy and encouragement to get things done efficiently. Constantly pushing the boundaries, we collaborate with our customers, partners and local communities to meet ever-increasing expectations regardless of the challenges we face. Priding ourselves on going the extra mile to achieve world-class results. And valuing the passion, professionalism and perseverance each one of us brings, to make Nexperia the Efficiency Company.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.