- Be responsible for induction of all newcomers in his/her perimeter (temporaries included). Ensure the organization and scheduling of training actions.
- Analyse flexibility and multiskills needs of his/her APZ, and define training plans in order to develop team autonomy and improvement spirit.
- Monitor certification process for each operator and update in real time flexibility grid.
- Manage daily: absenteeism, holidays, safety rules enforcement, environment risk analysis, APZ communication & performance boards update.
- Ensure respect of standard stops (breaks, meetings) by checking systematically on genba, and validate operators working time.
- Ensure that standards of reaction are applied with rigor (eg. KOSU) and perform escalation according to standards.
- Follow up APZ main objectives in monthly meetings with all people under his/her responsibility.
- Is responsible for personnel involvement and ensure a positive social climate.
- Conduct operators’ annual appraisals, as well as salary review and career interviews.
- Perform OJT of his/her teams every day on standards implemented.
- Ensure enforcement of health, safety, environmental & site rules for the APTs of its perimeter, and that anybody entering his/her perimeter respect the rules and standards of his/her perimeter.
- Ensure existence of updated working instructions for every station, including reworks.
- Ensure respect of all working standards (safety, work instructions, quality, 5S, respect of the product, OK start …) during the operations and propose/ implement improvements.
- Define work standards with the help of support functions and operators.
- Ensure ERIM standards are properly deployed and used : abnormalities detection (formalized on red tags), systematic inspection & regular cleaning of equipment by team, 1st levels of preventive maintenance, maintenance line QRQCs.
- Control regularly genba equipment performance (including cycle time measurements, and microstoppages observation sessions), and react.
- Make regularly time-measurements with main MUDA seeking as per KOSU implementation guide.
- Ensure that all displays of his/her perimeter (QCDM by APT, QCDM & communication areas at APZ level) are updated at end of shift, and make sure that workers have necessary material to do so.
- Propose every week APZ headcounts & organization to the APU Manager, according to MPS.
- Ensure production, respecting SQCDM & inventory targets.
- In case a detected problem cannot be solved by the APT, assign and check containment and corrective actions with APU support functions and / or management.
- Review daily all QRAP of his/her perimeter.
- React in case of issue & escalate issues at APU level when needed.
- Liaise with Supply Chain team on MPS daily priorities.
- Respect daily the MPS contract.
- In case of daily MPS respect deviation, take necessary measures within the week, after validation by APU Manager, to have respected weekly MPS at end of the week.
- Get involvement of support functions every time necessary to solve as fast as possible the issues identified by APTs.
- Monitor shift QCDM and ensures QCDM boards are updated.
- Make reports defined by site.
Manage Continuous Improvement
- Lead action plans to improve SQCDM performance (actual and targets), in coherence with APU & Plant, including productivity plans (P-30).
- Reach and maintain a dynamic and efficient Proposals of Improvements system.
- Participate to safety and environment risks reduction & lead line Safety QRQC for cat. 7 safety issues.
- Contribute to new equipment and processes start ups.
- Lead Zoning evolution and improvements by his/her team.
- Participate to APU QRQC: Quality, DL efficiency, Maintenance, prepare and come with necessary data for an efficient attendance.
- Pilot PDCA / FTA & Maintenance 5 WHYs on topics assigned by APU Manager (Safety, Quality, KOSU-DL efficiency, Maintenance).
- Prepare LLC & Kaizen Cards.
- Lead VPS workshops (flow analysis – MUDA hunting, 5S, Hoshin, TPM …) and liaise with Site VPS Manager for training to methodologies; Participate to weekly Site VPS committee, presenting regularly genba the status of workshops he/she is leading.
- Liaise with support functions to facilitate improvement actions within the APTs.
- Participate to budget preparation (headcounts, overheads, investments, P-30) and manage the budget of his/her APZ.
- Promote the Valeo 5 axes in daily activities, develop improvement plan on VPS, IP, TQ and reach assigned V5000 targets.
Education: Engineering degree or Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent
6 years above in Production
2 Years Above Management Experience
Language: Basic English level
Other Needed Skills
1CL Interior Smart Devices
22/06/2021, 11:58:58 AM