Job Profile Summary
Responsible for supporting assigned teams/leaders by providing proactive assistance and administrative support to leadership teams’ activities under supervision, in order to enhance efficiency and deliver effective solutions, whilst ensuring discretion and confidentiality.
Purpose Of Role
- The job is for providing support for administration to Regional Vice President, China
- Provide administrative support to RVP and management team
- Coordinate appointments, conferences and travel arrangements through handling calendar and ensuring all meetings are prioritized, planned and arranged
- Ensure all meetings run efficiently by handling attendance, collating, preparing and issuing pre-reads so that team members are equipped with information prior to their meetings and issue meeting minutes when required
- Collaborate closely with internal and external contacts in the course of handling business arrangements. Liaise with teams/PAs where ensure alignment
- Involve some admin management with the team assistant
- Responsible for travel reservations and approvals, administration of mails, appointments and receiving visitors
- Provide support on invitation letter, visa and other logistics to abroad visitors to Shanghai
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with peers and BP staff globally
- Handle the expense claim for RVP Collate expense receipts, prepare monthly submissions, reconcile and submit on time
- Provide support to projects as required (e.g. conference/corporate visit)
- Handle all your work in a confidential manner
- Complexity of organization and communication mechanism
- Working pressure
- Understand business context, key business drivers and challenges
Experience & Expertise:
- University degree, English major is desirable.
- At least 2-year secretarial experience in multinational company
- Self-motivated, proactive as a team administrator/PA
- Excellent interpersonal skills in networking all levels of the organization
- Good capability in Time management
- High team spirit and initiative
- High levels of motivation and energy
- Proficiency in Chinese and English Languages are required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Customers & Products
Job Family Group
Business Support Group
CUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
- being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
- focusing on growth and development of customer offers
- optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
- contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
- creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
- being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.