Location: SWS, Shanghai
- Responsible for guidance and verification/inspection of the entire scope within his discipline.
- Report to Lead Piping Supervisor of any deficiency in work performance.
- Complete the discipline scope safely and monitor field construction activities to ensure design requirements are met in compliance with drawings, specifications and applicable codes. Ensuring adequate inspections are carried out by contractor’s QC Department.
- Monitor and verify all testing within his discipline.
- Work in close cooperation with the completions group and participate in final completion check out and approval of Inspection and Test Records (ITR’s) and assist in the execution of OTP’s.
- Participate in approval of proposed resolutions and monitoring completion of corrective actions to close non-conformances.
- Assist in maintaining the punch list and assist in verification of items completed.
- Assist in obtaining scope descriptions of any punch list item being transferred as carry over work within his discipline.
- Assist Site Planner with progress verification.
- Assist commissioning group in preparation of commissioning.
- Participate in material receiving applicable under the System Responsibility Listing.
- ABS coordination applicable under the System Responsibility Listing.
- The Supervisor should review and verify all material certification and VDB’s applicable to the individual under the System Responsibility Listing