1. Providing training, presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of the company’s products using effective communication and sales techniques.
2. Educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of Company products, and how they fulfill the needs of the customer.
3. Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of regional training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area.
4. Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
5. Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles, and customer database. Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
6. Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.