The position reports to the APAC regional CAO and works as part of strategy and project support.
The Key Responsibilities Include
- Responsible for data gathering, performs analysis, and prepares presentation material of the initiatives with the support of project manager(s) and the CAO.
- Develops reports, presentations, and/or dashboards for executive level management.
- Coordinates and prepares APAC Chair’s weekly, monthly and quarterly update presentation material.
- Support the planning, organization and implementation of strategic programs (initiatives that may cross multiple disciplines, businesses, and/or organizations).
- Supports APAC governance projects, monitors progress, escalates issues and ensures deliverables are made within budget.
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years’ of consulting in banking experience preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70703
Organization: International Management Team-HR16447
Requisition Number: 2112410