Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
What he will do:
- Develop a process recipe for new package/new machine platform.
- Establish a good process characterization.
- Able to study the material interaction with process.
- To understand the process integration risk and come out with a risk mitigation plan.
- A structural way to deliver data and report.
What he will need:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Chemical Engineering/ Electrochemical/ Applied Chemistry or related discipline
- More than 7 years experiences in the molding encapsulation field as a process manufacturing or development engineer in a semiconductor or other relevant industry.
- Hands-on experience & solid knowledge in molding process characterization is necessary.
- Knowledge in epoxy mold compound properties is an advantage.
- Experience in integrate circuit & discrete clip bond semiconductor would be preferred.
- Solid leadership of cross-functional projects will be required to successfully solve complex process and/or integration challenges.
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership to aggressively focus on problems either individually or part of a larger team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese & English.
- Capability to adapt to the company’s changing needs and priorities and be a self-motivated team player.
- A disciplined use of statistical methods (Minitab, DOE, Technical report writing, FMEA & etc) is required.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.