BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
- Builds and fosters relationships with customers，stakeholders，and support groups globally. Ability to work with a wide range of technically and culturally diverse individuals to understand their technical needs and execute data management and integrity actions.
- Use appropriate statistical tools for the design and analysis of studies and programs in order to assure compliance and prevent non-conformance. Provide careful analysis of data and gather critical information to support MST and manufacturing. and provides appropriate recommendations and solutions based on corresponding statistical analyses and business needs.
- Collaborates with product teams and subject matter experts in manufacturing and Manufacturing Sciences& Technology to design studies and analyze complex datasets for process robustness and improvement.
- Develops and selects appropriate statistical methods for the design and analysis of studies and programs in order to assure batch compliance and prevent rejections, reworks, complaints, and product recalls on a worldwide basis.
- Contributes to BeiGene data management programs to enable the globalization, improvement and standardization of processes, procedures and systems in relations to Statistics, while maintaining flexibility based on scientific and risk analysis.
- Act as departmental interface with information Technology on system related projects. Performs programming(e.g.,SAS) as needed.
- Furthers the statistical awareness and statistical process control competency of other; Participates in their training and development, as required.
- Master with a minimum of at least 3 years experiences or Ph.D.in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering majors with significant academic training in Statistics.
- Experience in biostatistics or pharmaceutical industry is preferred，Cross-functional team management experience in biopharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, familiar with Microsoft software such as Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook excel, Teams, etc.
- Familiar with corporate working systems such as Trackwise, LMS, LIMS, Veeva, Workday, ect.
- Expert in main content and basic requirements of Data Statistics and Data integrity for pharmaceutical industry. Ability to integrate statistical and quality control concepts to meet regulatory data integrity requirements.
- Acquainted with basic biopharmaceutical manufacturing procedures, including Cell culture/fermentation，purification and drug product process, etc. Broad knowledge with all process steps for manufacturing for biologics.
- Good reading & writing in both English and Chinese.
Follow Us on MoSeeker !