Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
What You will do:
- Responsible in new package/ new machine platform process development, tooling design, technology setup, commissioning strip to strip or reel to reel Trim & Form.
- Require in-depth understanding of both process physics and mechanical/ tooling to understand its process robustness and package integrity.
- Capability to design & define jig/tray for the new package needed.
- To understand the process integration risk and come out with a risk mitigation plan.
- A structural way for reporting and data analysis.
What You will need:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrochemical/ Applied Physics or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years experiences in the singulation field as a process manufacturing or development engineer in a semiconductor or other relevant.
- Hands-on experience & solid knowledge in Mechanical, Trim & Form process is necessary.
- Hands-on experience in process singulation is also an advantage.
- Proven capability to initiate process & tooling improvements, develop the conceptual and detailed design, and lead the improvement project through to successful implementation.
- Demonstrated strong trim & form process & tooling development especially on high density large lead frame, dual gate & Moss Products.
- Solid leadership of cross-functional projects will be required to successfully solve complex unit process and/or integration challenges.
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership to aggressively focus on problems either individually or part of a larger team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese & English.
- A disciplined use of statistical methods (Minitab, DOE, Technical report writing, FMEA & etc) is required.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.