Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
This position is responsible for ensuring all plant machines & equipment are running in good condition and high efficiency, achieve world class performance. Work together to develop/upgrade new facilities/machines to continuously improve plant efficiency and reduce waste etc.
Strategy and Execution
- Lead maintainer to do preventive maintenance.
- Periodically review the equipment operation and maintenance timely to ensure all the equipment and facilities are in good condition by execute rapidly and necessary repair and maintenance.
- Assist manage the maintenance team and train the maintainer and operator.
- Evaluate the production equipment and facilities to run efficiently and save energy.
- Partner with team to build zero loss and continuously improve culture.
- Other assignments on hold.
Business Results and Targets
- Continuously reduce breakdown, process failure and mini-stop for plant equipment and facility.
- Work with production team to do autonomous maintenance, deliver good OEE.
- Support the short time promotion projects and quarterly promotion plan.
- Assist manage and control department repair and maintenance expenses within budget
Efficiency, Innovation and NPD
- Support new product development and assist trial run
- Design, upgrade and make relevant equipment to improve efficiency.
Communication and Networking
- Execute the safety requirement to ensure no accident;
- Actively communicate with plant production, QC, warehouse etc. department to fix potential issue and improve the efficiency.
Key Skills, Abilities, Experience And Education Required
Years and Type of Experience:
- At least 5 years’ hands-on experience in equipment management;
- Familiar with PLC programming and maintenance.
- Familiar with circuit design, can design circuit with CAD or CAXA software; is capability to assemble, wiring, assembling electrical box
- TPM management experience
- Mechanical Parts drawing with CAD
Skills and Abilities:
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing a maintaining team
- With mechanical repair or installation experience
- Solid presentation and communication skill
- Attention to detail and highly analytical
- Can work under pressure
Other Languages Required:
- Master mandarin
- Can read & write in English
- Cantonese highly preferable
Education Level/Degree: Collage or university graduate with a degree in Mechanical, Electrical and related discipline
More About Product Supply (PSO)
The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products. In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
- Poett® home care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Brita® water-filtration products; Burt’s Bees® natural personal care products
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company’s sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Clorox China was founded in 1993 and is located at the heart of Guangzhou. It is a team of 200 employees with a Glad® production plant in Conghua. Our iconic brands in China are Glad®, Clorox® and Burt’s Bees® that you can find at retail chain stores, supermarket and eCommerce platforms.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.