ASM is a high-tech manufacturer involved in the development, manufacturing and marketing of semiconductor assembly equipment and materials. Over the past 40 years, through the dedicated efforts of a high calibre team, we have been one of the leaders in the semiconductor assembly equipment industry and successfully established an international marketing network and manufacturing operations in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and China (Shenzhen and Huizhou). Due to rapid expansion, we need the following personnel to beef up our Hong Kong and China Plants operations:
- Define process flow, requirements and specifications and verify through Design of Experiment (DoE) to optimize current machinery performance
- Discuss with customers about the conceptual process design of new product and the enhancement of existing products’ process design
- Support on-site process optimization and/or trouble-shooting through engineering evaluation to meet customer requirements
- Debug the machinery functions to ensure meeting customer requirements and conduct process analysis to study the parameter test results from DoE for process optimization
- Support internal machinery optimization before buy-off
- Test the samples provided by customers for bonding
- Degree or higher in Applied Physics / Applied Mathematics / Mechanical Engineering / Materials science / Chemical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Good understanding of DoE, FMECA, statistics and instrumentation
- Strong in analytical methods
- Detail-oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding analysis
- Working experience in micro-electronics is a plus
- Occasional business trip is required
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.