- My client is a world famous FMCG brand
- Competitive benefits and promising career path
About Our Client
My client is a world famous FMCG brand
- Accountable for driving the sourcing and contracting strategy of Working Media spend through an optimised supplier base that will generate competitive advantage for operations in China.
- Develop a sound relationship with key suppliers at top management levels. Ensure that suppliers treat as preferred customer and Working Media supplier management will be shared with the top management.
- Works closely with China,budget holders and the local Media managers in understanding the needs, objectives and priorities to improve cost, service and quality of spend covered
- Design, verify and amend contracts in conjunction with Legal Department and develop contract templates.
- Coaches and challenges the teams in the preparations of budget assumptions for Working Media.
- Accountable to meet budget assumptions for Working Media spend under your responsibility
- Define and implement the strategy on how we buy the different elements of the Media spend including Media Agency pitches & annual Price Exercises
- Monitor media budget in conjunction with the Management and Finance
The Successful Applicant
- In-depth experience of Procurement, at least 10 years, in a multi-region/global environment. Media Commodity experience is a must.
- Degree qualified preferably in Business, Finance or other relevant discipline. MBA advantageous
- Ability to work in a truly global organisation. Proven experience in working in a fast moving and result driven environment
- High degree of fluency of English is required for negotiations and internal communications. Knowledge of other languages an advantage
- High level negotiation/communication skills and proven track record to apply knowledge to new areas are critical
What’s On Offer
Competitive benefits and promising career path
Contact: Gabriel Xu
Quote job ref: 4215118