Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
Please note that this is a temporary project-related assignment of approx. 24 months What you will do
- Routine activities
- Monitor purchase price variance (PPV), material usage, inventoryscrap, abnormal movement or costing errors etc.
- Prepare costing related reports, e.g. output, yield, inventory etc.
- Maintain new material masterdata, calculate/validate new product cost price
- Perform internal control (C-SOX) compliance
- Perform inventory obsolescence review
- Lead inventory audit plan, coordinate inventory auditing (process & validation)
- Month-end closing (MEC) activities
- Assist to monitor MEC product cost and accounting (PC&A II)
- Execute the variant system pre-defined cycles of cost/expense allocations and analyze the result for any abnormal/unexpected items
- Prepare manual allocations based on pre-determined rules/templates
- Monitor material usage variance vs standard
- Validate and analyze manufacturing overhead (MOH) variances to support product profitability analysis
- Analyze the fluctuations of inventory and material consumption
- Planning & Budgeting (P&B)
- Assist for the whole P&B processes, setup product cost price
- Support cost price analysis, review pack preparation
- Support business process improvement projects What you will need
- Degree in Business or similar Finance-related studies
- Preferably initial experience in accounting
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Deep knowledge of ERP System (Prefer SAP), good proficiency in office software, e.g., Excel & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of IFRS & China GAAP
- Strong business sense, excellent analytical skills
- Creative thinking, willingness for process improvement
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ownership mindset, pro-active attitude
- Effectiveness in problem solving
- Self-critical on work performed
- Team player attitude, good cross function communication
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.