Inspired to grow with your experience, learn and share with new colleagues?
Huhtamaki is a key global provider of sustainable packaging solutions for consumers around the world, enabling wellbeing and convenience. Our innovative products protect on-the-go and on-the-shelf food and beverages, ensuring hygiene and safety, and help prevent food waste.
We are committed to protecting food, people and the planet and are on the lookout for passionate and consummate professionals to join our growing team to help us deliver on our ambitious 2030 Strategy. We look for colleagues who Care, Dare and Deliver.
- Bachelor’s degree, majors in high polymer, material or mechanical preferred.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences of R&D or NPD area in foreign companies.
- Have ability to create and manage project development schedule.
- Good communication skill & team work spirit.
- Creative thinking, problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Experience on independently leading projects preferred.
- Good PC skills, CAD skills preferred.
- Good English in written and speaking.
Join us to shape the future together!