Mattel Group is the largest designer, manufacturer and marketer of toys in the world. Our portfolio includes best-selling brands, such as Barbie, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, American Girl, Radica and Tyco R/C, as well as Fisher-Price brands, including Little People, Power Wheels and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines.
- Responsible for new toy development from 3D Model to mass production
- Coordinate with internal & external parties to ensure smooth
new toy introduction, trouble shooting
- To achieve a competitive product cost by evaluating design, tooling and manufacturing alternatives.
- College or above in mechanical, molding or design
- Prefer in toy industrial
- Familiar with Pro-E, Microsoft office
- Good command of English skills in reading & writing.