Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Take charge of Binance’s legal needs and obligations for full product life-cycles (i.e. design, launch, ongoing advisory, etc.).
- Ensure product compliance with relevant regulations across multiple jurisdictions, including managing and working hand-in-hand with external counsel and/or Binance’s Compliance team on matters such as licensing and approval applications, compliance requirements (i.e., AML/CFT) and other related topics.
- Work with and advise cross functional teams (e.g. Marketing, Business Development, Customer Support) to drive user acquisition and retention.
- Keep up-to-date with industry/market trends and research on product centric regulatory issues.
- Draft, amend, negotiate existing or new product centric commercial contracts.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Anticipate new ideas and identify legal obligations for Binance as the business goes about the end-to-end planning and execution process for products on Binance’s ecosystem.
- Candidate should have relevant legal experience advising on technology and/or financial products at a fintech company or financial institution.
- 5-8 years PQE with at least 3 years in an in-house environment.
- Exposure and keen interest for crypto assets will be highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with global business and consumer financial laws.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional business teams and maintain relationships with the necessary regulatory and compliance stakeholders.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire