Hong Kong – Sha Tin, Shatin, N.T.
- Support project management / construction management activities and initiatives
- Assist in achieving Project goals through project management supports in the following areas: Design Management, Planning & Programming, Documents Control
- Arrange and provide assistance for meetings and project co-ordination
- Assist in the preparation of reports, presentation materials
- Assist in reviewing drawings, specifications, reports, etc.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the Project Director
- Bachelor Degree in an engineering, building or construction related discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant post-qualification experience
- Experience in coordinating with design teams and contractors
- Experience in using BIM or programming software will be advantageous
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Work Location: Shatin
same as above
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Construction Management
Business Line Construction Services
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country Hong Kong
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 255143BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.