Scope Of Position
- Quality Management of the project
oRisk chaser, Avoid taking unnecessary risks for the project (design, process, Quality costs, timing)
oCustomer Quality deliverables and objectives are fulfilled
- Control and monitoring of the conformity on Clean process
- Customer interface for Quality matters in development for the assigned projects in the Site
Roles & Responsibility
- Manage the quality in project
- Set and Monitor the Quality Roadmap for the project to reach the Quality (Customer and VALEO) and cost targets
- Define the quality cost of his project
– Follow up the customer milestones
- Detect risks and Prevent problems from Cradle to Grave .
- React when a risk is identified, Escalate roadblocks to PG / PL management
- Ensure CPM is respected
- Respect of build In Quality Standards : SPPC tracking sheet is used – SPPC identification procedure is respected – SPPC transfer to Supplier thru the VRFs
- Challenge other PTM on their activities
- Focus on Design & Change
- Support the supplier management activities
- Get the IS validated by the Customer on Time
- QRQC rules are applied
- Bachelor degree, Engineering or related major is preferred.
- 5 years or above quality experience in manufacturing field, experience in Automotive is preferred.
- Be proficient in Quality tools.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Hands on attitude, willing to learn and can work under pressure.
41L Lighting Systems Special Prod
05/08/2021, 12:20:24 PM