Do you want to join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who’s company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world’s largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
Assist in the operation of the manufacturing line while ensuring the highest quality and striving for efficiency and excellence in all endeavors while adhering to all safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine and repetitive inspection procedures to ensure quality levels at various stages of production.
- Inspect in-process and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Read and follow visual aides, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures, determine acceptance or rejection of product.
- Work under close supervision of Manufacturing supervisor or other designated supervisor.
- Follow standardized and routine written directions and visual aides for assigned quality assurance inspection operations.
- Visually inspect products using magnifying glass, lot sampling methods, first article checks, and /or AOI machines.
- Enter standardized information into computerized MES system using simple keystrokes to indicate pass or failure of board.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High School diploma or equivalent required with at least 2 years experience in a relevant Jabil production position or equivalent external work experience. Experience in printed circuit board manufacturing or a degree in a related field preferred. Must be QC certified.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.