Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry’s only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Today we use 3rd party products for RRUs to go with our 4G and 5G OpenRAN solutions.Focus on advanced technology and product development together with customers. We will progress this as a start-up company in Mavenir and leverage the whole organization. If you would like to work for a startup with resources, a large existing customer base and world wide reach, this is it.
As Radio Systems Expert you will join the Systems, Partners & Verification – Radio, BU Radio team and contribute to development of high-end OpenRAN 5G and 4G radio architecture.
- Defining the radio product architecture, including modularity and partitioning, with a product level focus
- Build a strategic long-term vision addressing current and future needs by crafting architecture roadmaps, anatomies, and development plans
- Participate in product studies, especially in the early phases
- Identify technology gaps required to build future radio products
- Work with PLM to translate customer needs into product requirements.
- Collaborate with vRAN Systems, Radio and Baseband HW development, and Radio software development
- Work closely with other teams in the global Mavenir R&D community.
- Deep knowledge and experience in radio development
- Proficiency in system architecture
- Excellent collaboration
- Knowledge of radio principles, signal processing, RF design
- Knowledge of wireless ecosystem, 3GPP, and 5G evolution
- Highly motivated, a self-starter, and a great teammate
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to network
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Must have experience in telecommunication industry, in radio design and systems engineering roles
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a US applicant in need of special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +1-469-916-4393. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.