Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts. We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems. A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About The Business
Our Human Resources professionals drive the firm’s people strategy, create a unique people experience, and work with the business to drive success in the marketplace.
Work you’ll do
- Work with Campus Recruitment manager for campus programs including planning, organizing campus talk, assessments and offer procedure
- Participate in the implementation of branding promotion in campus
- University public relation maintenance and cooperation, arrange students’ visits, campus talk, and drive other campus related events
- Work with regional Campus Recruitment manager to improve hiring process, including interview scheduling, assessment process, offer tracking, on boarding process, internship management, report generation and etc
- Social media operation including program planning, content making, design and promotion
- Talent management system operation and optimization
- Participate the cooperation program(s) with the target universities to promote the firm and enhance Deloitte reputation in the campus, as well as attract more good talents
A fit for the role? Let’s talk about you.
- We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor or higher degree in human resources, commercial or business related major
- 5 years and above campus recruitment experience in a sizable multinational organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Experience with stakeholder management at all levels and demonstrates strong organization skills
- Flexible and able to perform under pressure
- Strong team working ethics but also able to work autonomously
- Recruitment analytics skills for reporting will be beneficial
- Experience with recruitment management systems and strong MS Office skills
- Be able to work independently with high integrity
- Preferably good project management experience for manager role
Why Deloitte China?
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.